Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Family

This is my Mommy. 
She has a photography business and she is good at playing the piano and she sings good.


This is my Daddy.
He works on computers and stuff.  He is good at playing the drums.


This is my Mimi.
She has a house cleaning business and she comes and cleans our house and does our laundry.
She is very funny and and the most awesome Mimi ever.


This is my Aunt Nancy.
She works for Mimi.  She is funny and pretty.


This is my Aunt Sissy.
She loves puzzles, hummingbirds, and playing Wii.


This is my Aunt Barbie.
She works for Mimi too.  She is crazy and she plays with me a lot.


This is my Mamal.
She is my great-grandma.  She is sweet, kind, and gentle, and she taught Mommy how to play piano.


This is my Papal.
He is in heaven and is dancing with Jesus.  He was very funny and I always made him laugh.
This is my Poppa JJ and Nana Cheryl.
They live in California and I can't to meet them someday.


This is my Pap Pap.
He worked at a school, but now he is retired.  He likes to go fishing.

This is my Nana.
She makes stickers.  She has a beautiful garden.

This is my Aunt Shell.
She likes Sea Shells, and she likes playing games and the color purple.

This is Tinkerbelle.
She is my doggy.  She like to wear clothing and go on trips and walks.

This is Jesus.
He is my Heavenly Father and my Savior and died on the cross for US!



This is me.
I am a princess becuase my Heavenly Father is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords!!!



2 comments:

  1. Madi, it was so great to get to know more of your family this way! You are so right to include JESUS as a major part! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your family! What a beautiful blog! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete