Saturday, April 16, 2011

I'm Still Here

I have not written in a long time.  My best friend, Josiah,his sister Candace, and his mommy who is my mommy's best friend came to stay with us for a week.  It was the best!

Siah and I played a lot and did Model Magic.  We ate Rita's and wHoly Chicken.  Josiah brought wii Party and we played that a lot too. 

I had so much fun.  I am so glad we are friends with them.  I hope Josh can come next time.  He is the daddy and he is so funny. 


This is me and Josiah.  We might get married someday!



1 comment:

  1. Madi, We had a great time too!! Josiah says that he had a great time, but about getting married he said that only if it is pretend. He says that he is going to live with us for the rest of his life! I am sure that when he gets older his mind will change! I hope we get to see you and your family again very soon!! We love you!!

    ReplyDelete